Finding the best CPU cooler for i9 9900k becomes critical when you want to use the most effective cooling solution for your CPU. There are many different types of CPUs on the market, and each type of CPU has its thermal design power (TDP). To cool down the CPU, you need to find the right CPU cooler that is compatible with your CPU and has enough cooling capacity.
There are many different types of CPU coolers, and finding the right CPU cooler for i9 9900k becomes a daunting task. In this guide, I have reviewed the best CPU coolers for i9 9900k. They are made with high-quality materials and are well-designed to provide optimal performance.
At a Glance:
5 Best CPU Cooler For i9 9900k
1. Noctua NHD15Best Pick
The Noctua NHD15 is a great CPU cooler that can handle highperformance CPUs like the Intel Core i9. Its a successor to the popular NHD14, so it inherits its features. This means its designed for maximum compatibility with Intel CPUs.
The heat pipes are made of copper and nickel, and two fans are included. They run at low speeds and are pretty quiet, so its perfect for silent computing or overclocking.
The Noctua NHD15 can handle highperformance CPUs like the Intel Core i9. The heatsink is pretty large, which is great for bigger CPUs. It comes with two 140mm fans and a nice NTH1 thermal paste.
The heatsink is constructed with a dual tower design, ideal for better heat dissipation. A good amount of copper and nickel is also used in its construction. The Noctua NHD15 is the best CPU cooler Ive ever used for my Intel Core i9. Its super silent, and it performs well too.
It can handle any CPU, and its performance is excellent. Its also super easy to install. You can get this for $40 more than the Noctua NHD14, but thats the price of a great cooler.
- Low-noise and low-temperature fans
- Ã‚Â Builtin PWM fan controller
- Ã‚Â It has a very low noise level
- Ã‚Â Suitable for a variety of CPU cooler types
- Ã‚Â Compatible with almost all CPUs
- Ã‚Â Suitable for both desktop and laptop computers
- Ã‚Â It has an auto and manual mode
- Ã‚Â Suitable for only Intel sockets
- Ã‚Â Some have complained that this cooler has a low cooling capacity
- Ã‚Â It has a plastic top cover
- Ã‚Â It can only be used with Intel sockets
2. Corsair H150i Pro
The Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler is one of the best cooling solutions for enthusiasts, featuring RGB LED lighting that can be customized to match your build.
There are two main advantages of this cooler, the first being the RGB LED lights. These allow you to customize each color’s color, intensity, and placement and make the cooler pop.
The second advantage is that the pump head is designed to produce a lot of airflows, which is ideal for todays CPUs. The H150i has a radiator with a 360mm x 90mm design, which is a decent size.
The pump head can produce 47.3CFM of airflow, which is great. However, the fans themselves arent the best. The Corsair Hydro Series H150i features three 120mm ML series PWM fans, which are low-noise fans that are good for quiet operation.
The fans can produce up to 25.0 dB of noise, which isnt very loud. However, the noise increases when the fans are set to full speed, so keep the fans at minimum speeds.
The Corsair Hydro Series H150i is compatible with both Intel and AMD processors. You can also use the Corsair iCUE software to control the RGB LEDs, monitor the temperature of your CPU, and even set the pump head to zero RPM mode.
The Corsair Hydro Series H150i is one of the best liquid CPU coolers on the market. The RGB LED lighting is fantastic, and the pump head provides great airflow.
- Highly efficient cooling
- Ã‚Â Extremely quiet operation
- Ã‚Â Easy to install and maintain
- Ã‚Â Features the latest propeller blade technology
- Ã‚Â Offers excellent performance
- Ã‚Â It has no water block
3. NZXT Kraken X73Staff Pick
The NZXT Kraken X73 is a massive AIO liquid cooling solution that pushes the boundaries of what we expect from a CPU cooler.NZXTs design team wanted to create a cooler that would be easy to use and offer an immersive experience thats hard to ignore. The result is a product that oozes quality and looks stunning.
Its designed to be compatible with all major motherboard sizes, so you wont need to worry about compatibility issues. It also features a wide range of mounting options, so placing it on your motherboard is easy. The Kraken X73 is one of the first CPU liquid coolers to use RGB lighting, so its easy to customize the look of your PC.
The large, dual-fan radiator offers exceptional cooling performance, and the included Aer P 120mm fans are the quietest. With support for Intel sockets LGA1151, LGA1155, and LGA1156, this is the ideal solution for overclocking enthusiasts and power users who want to push their CPUs to the maximum.
- Easy installation; screw it on and plug the cables in
- Ã‚Â Quiet; it’s great for use in a bedroom
- Ã‚Â Cool and comfortable
- Ã‚Â It has a solid construction
- Ã‚Â Works well with different types of CPUs
- Ã‚Â The case has an excellent cooling performance
- Ã‚Â The mounting system is a bit difficult to assemble
- Ã‚Â The pump doesn’t have a good water flow
- Ã‚Â The case has an open design; it’s not entirely noise-proof
- Ã‚Â It’s not the best choice for those who want to build a gaming PC
4. be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Quiet and efficient, the Dark Rock 4 is the most popular air cooler for CPUs on the market. With its low noise rating of only 21.4 dB(A), it’s easily one of the quietest CPU coolers. The Dark Rock 4 is also a great option for overclocking, and its six highperformance copper heat pipes can disperse heat efficiently.
The Dark Rock 4 supports 120mm fans, but there are a few limitations. It can’t support 240mm fans or any other type of fan that isn’t PWM. The size of the mounting hole is also small, so a larger fan will be difficult to mount. However, if you’re looking for a quiet and efficient CPU cooler, then the Dark Rock 4 is a good option.
- Works well with all games
- Ã‚Â Great cooling performance
- Ã‚Â Excellent sound quality
- Ã‚Â It can be used with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
- No USB TypeC cable included
- Ã‚Â No USB TypeC port on the back of the case
5. Thermalright Le Grand Macho RTBudget Pick
The LeGrand Macho RT is a high-quality solar pool heater made from premium-grade materials. The company claims that this solar pool heater will last up to 15 years on your rooftop and perform better than any other solar pool heater on the market.
This solar pool heater has several features that make it superior to other solar pool heaters. It comes with a fan, which is great for keeping the air flowing around the pool. The heat pipes are also quite efficient and provide a high heat output.
It has a unique design, with a copper base and fins made from aluminum. The copper base provides excellent conductivity and high thermal efficiency, and the fins help channel the heat to the pool’s surface. The LeGrand Macho RT is compatible with both saltwater and freshwater pools.
LeGrand Solar claims this is a highperformance, long-lasting solar pool heater, and they back this claim up with a full 2-year warranty. The company also offers replacement panels in case any of the panels develop a leak.
Installation is very simple with the included installation guide. Its a good product that will save you money, but if you want to get the best from this solar pool heater, youll need to invest in a fan and add a cooling system.
- Ã‚Â Lightweight; easily portable
- Ã‚Â Easily adjustable and detachable boom mic
- Ã‚Â Compatible with Windows 10, Mac, and other devices
- Ã‚Â Built-in microphone
- Ã‚Â High-quality construction
- Ã‚Â Not noise canceling; not suitable for long-distance calls
Thing To Consider Before Buying
The i99900K processor is among the top-of-the-line, and when it comes to cooling, we’ve found some key things to consider.
First, the price will be the first thing you need to look at. The average retail price for the i9 9900K processor is around $360.
If you’re looking to build a high-end gaming PC, you can expect to pay much more for a processor of this caliber. For the same price as a 9900K, you can get an Intel Core i79750H processor, which would be considered midrange.
Next, you need to look at the features of the processor itself. A few of the most important are listed below.
The processor’s number of cores is one of the most important factors to look at when shopping for a CPU. This will determine how many threads the processor can handle, and it will also impact how fast the processor can run.
The more cores, the better.
When shopping for a processor, you can look at the core count and see what it is. For example, if the processor you’re considering has eight cores, you can get a rough idea of how powerful it is.
Cores Per Socket
The second most important thing to consider is the processor’s number of cores per socket.For example, an Intel Core i9 9900K has a base core count of 20 cores per socket, while an Intel Core i79750H has 18.
The latter is a better value, but the former is a much more powerful processor.
The base frequency of the processor is the processor’s speed, which can be seen on the specifications. The base frequency is the speed of the processor when idle.You can also see the base frequency in GHz, and this is how you can tell the difference between the 9900K and the 9750H.
The base frequency of the 9900K is 3.1 GHz, while the base frequency of the 9750H is 3.2 GHz.The 9900K is faster, but if you’re building a gaming PC, the 9750H is a better value.
- The third most important factor to consider is the turbo boost.
- This is the maximum speed of the processor, and it will depend on the core count and base frequency of the processor.
- For example, the base frequency of the 9900K is 3.1 GHz, while the 9750H is 3.2 GHz.
- So if the 9900K had a turbo boost, it could go to 4.3 GHz.
- The turbo boost will vary based on what motherboard you have installed.
- Intel Core i9 9900K vs. Core i79750H
- The Intel Core i9 9900K is a better processor than the Intel Core i79750H.
- The 9900K has a core count of 20 cores, while the 9750H has a core count of 18.
- The 9900K has a base frequency of 3.1 GHz, while the 9750H has a base frequency of 3.2 GHz.
- The 9900K is a better value, but the 9750H is still a good processor if you’re looking for midrange performance.
If you buy a CPU cooler, you want something that can keep your i9 9900k cool for long periods. The best thing you can do to ensure that is to pick a CPU cooler with a fan. If you are looking for the best CPU Cooler for the i9 9900k, I suggest you buy the NZXT S340, a high-end CPU cooler with a 360mm radiator. Its the best CPU cooler for 9900k.