AMD Ryzen 5 2600X CPU is a six-core and 12-thread processor designed for gaming and workstation workloads. It is the fastest chip on the market today and is used for gaming, video editing, content creation, graphic design, and other professional tasks.
The Ryzen 5 2600X is designed with a 7nm manufacturing process, giving it a significant performance advantage over Intels competing CPUs.This article will provide a detailed review of the best CPU Cooler for AMD Ryzen 5 2600X that can cool the processor quickly and effectively.
- Best CPU cooler for AMD ryzen 5 2600x
- 1. MSI Core Frozr L top pick
- 2. Cooler Master G200p Rgb Ã¢â‚¬â€œ unique design
- 3. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Ã¢â‚¬â€œ best value
- 4. Pure Rock 2 Be Quiet Ã¢â‚¬â€œ low noise cooler
- 5. Cooler Master Hyper 212
- 6. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.b
- 7. Arctic Freezer 34 Esports Duo
At a Glance:
Best CPU cooler for AMD ryzen 5 2600x
1. MSI Core Frozr L top pickBest Pick
The MSI Core Frozr is a solid air cooler, and is designed to go headtohead with the likes of the Noctua NHD14.It features two large 140mm fans, and its able to run cool at low speeds. It also includes a nickelplated base plate, and its thermal compound is premium grade too.
The fans are well-balanced, and the noise is moderate. It doesnt get too loud when in use, and the airflow is quite good too.The nickelplated base plate is the main highlight of this cooler, though, as it gives this cooler a nice finish. The base plate is very sturdy, and its designed to work with the Torx screws that are included.
The Torx screws are also useful as theyre easy to use and come in a range of sizes. The holes are standardised too, which makes them easy to use.I think the base plate is one of the best features of this cooler. It looks great and its a nice touch.
I did encounter some problems when installing the cooler though. The included thermal compound wasnt enough to fill all the gaps, resulting in the cooler clogged up. I had to clean it out to get it to work properly.
The fans didnt spin all the way to full speed either, which is disappointing. I tried to spin them faster but that caused them to become noisy.Id recommend regularly cleaning the cooler to ensure the fans perform at full speed. This will help to keep the noise down, and itll also increase the fans’ lifespan.
- Highly efficient thermal design
- Ã‚Â Excellent stability and reliability
- Ã‚Â It is made of quality material
- Ã‚Â Suitable for all types of systems, including lowend, midrange, and highend
- Ã‚Â It is compatible with most motherboards
- Ã‚Â It does not require special tools to install
- Ã‚Â Not easy to install
2. Cooler Master G200p Rgb Ã¢â‚¬â€œ unique design
If youre looking for a good lowprofile air cooler for your Ryzen 7 or Intel i7 CPU, then Cooler Masters MasterAir G100M RGB might be the right choice for you.As the name suggests, its a miniITX air cooler that comes with a single 92mm RGB ring fan that will help you light up your PCs interior.
This is a dual heatpipe cooler, and it uses a custom made Cooper Heat Column heat sink design. This is a great design because it increases direct contact with the CPU.This cooler is designed for lowprofile motherboards, so it wont cause any trouble when it comes to clearance with your graphics card.
The MasterAir G100M RGB is also compatible with RGB lighting, so it can be controlled using your motherboards builtin RGB software.It uses a single 92mm fan, and its rated to provide up to 22.63 CFM of air flow. Its a quiet unit too, so it shouldnt disturb your gaming experience.
While its compatible with both AMD and Intel processors, its best suited for the latter. Its also very affordable, so you wont have to spend too much money if you decide to go with this cooler.This is the right choice for those who prefer a silent PC and dont want to spend too much money.
- Great performance; ideal for all types of CPUs
- Ã‚Â Very affordable; price tag of around $15
- Ã‚Â Comes with RGB lighting
- Ã‚Â Has a great cooling capacity
- Ã‚Â Easy to install and operate
- Ã‚Â It doesn’t have a lot of RGB lighting
- Ã‚Â Can’t be used with Intel Core i3, Pentium or Celeron CPUs
3. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Ã¢â‚¬â€œ best valueStaff Pick
This is the one for you if you’re looking for a quiet, powerful cooler. It’s well built, with great looks and a unique design.The Hyper 212 EVO is a quiet cooler that keeps your processor cool. The help of four copper heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan will deliver superior cooling performance.
The fins are specially designed, and the airflow is optimized for maximum performance. They’re made from aluminum and nickel-plated steel, which makes the Hyper 212 EVO a strong and durable option.This is the perfect cooler for anyone looking for a solid, quiet cooler but still wants a lot of cooling power.
It’s also a great choice for overclocking and will help you set a new world record for the fastest gaming PC! The fan is also unique and has a wave-shaped blade design. It’s designed for efficient air movement, and it has a low noise level. It’s a great cooler, and it won’t disappoint you.
- Can be used for all kinds of motherboards
- Ã‚Â Supports all Intel and AMD processors
- Ã‚Â Good heat dissipation performance
- Ã‚Â Has a low profile design
- Ã‚Â Easy to install and maintain
- Ã‚Â Has a lifetime warranty
- Ã‚Â The LED indicator is not bright
4. Pure Rock 2 Be Quiet Ã¢â‚¬â€œ low noise cooler
be quiet! has been making computer fans for years, and their Pure Rock 2 CPU cooler is no different.Its designed for AMDs AM4 socket and Intels latest generation CPUs (as of this writing, the new CPUs are still being finalized).
The Pure Rock 2 has a sturdy aluminum body and four 6mm heat pipes. Each of these pipes is equipped with HDT (highdensity thermal transfer) technology to increase heat transfer efficiency and reduce temperature fluctuation.
The Pure Rock 2s asymmetrical design means that the memory slots wont be blocked when installing the cooler. And to make sure the fan doesnt block the memory slots, the fan is made with Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fans that can run silently.
The Pure Rock 2 will keep the CPU cool under full load, even during multithreaded operations. And for those who want to squeeze more performance out of their Ryzen processors, theres a thirdparty mounting bracket available.
In terms of size, the Pure Rock 2 measures 7.6 x 9.8 x 3.5 inches, and weighs 4.4 pounds.If youre looking for a silent cooling solution that will keep your CPU cool, the be quiet! Pure Rock 2 is the perfect choice.
- Ã‚Â Perfect for gaming and multimedia applications
- Ã‚Â Excellent performance; easily overclocked
- Ã‚Â Compatible with all major desktop platforms
- Ã‚Â Highquality materials
- Ã‚Â Lowprofile and spacesaving design
- Not suitable for laptops
- Ã‚Â Not suitable for highend gaming
5. Cooler Master Hyper 212Budget Pick
The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a great heatsink, especially for AMD CPUs.The heat pipe design is what really makes it special, though. Each heat pipe is attached to the main copper base plate with a heat spreader, and the heat spreader is then attached to the fins. This way, the heat pipe can move around and absorb heat better than other heatsinks.
The fins are made of four different material types: aluminum, copper, silver and stainless steel. Silver and copper are used for the heat spreader, while aluminum is used for the fins.The fins themselves are also designed to be more flexible than other heatsinks. That means the fan won’t be affected by the vibrations from the fans on other heatsinks.
The fans are also a bit quieter than most other heatsinks. This is because the fan uses an electric motor, which is less noisy than a blower. This is a great heatsink, especially for AMD CPUs. Its also reasonably priced, and its compatible with both AMD and Intel CPUs.
- Ã‚Â High-quality fans and components
- Ã‚Â Can be used with all types of CPUs
- Ã‚Â Sturdy and easy to use
- Ã‚Â Great cooling performance
- Ã‚Â Offers a sleek design
- Ã‚Â Can be easily installed
- Not the fan’s best performing type
- Ã‚Â Not suitable for overclocking
6. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.b
Scythes Mugen 5 Rev.B is one of the best air coolers available today, and I think that its one of the best-looking coolers around as well.The design is simple, but effective, with the 120mm fan being a perfect fit for the tower style design.
Scythes fan has an excellent design, with the blades extending from the side of the fan. This is a nice feature, as it prevents the fan from hitting anything when the tower is placed horizontally.
The heat sinks are designed to fit into the front and back RAM slots, which makes accessing them easy.The fan is easy to install, and comes with a screwdriver and wrench. This makes the installation process extremely simple.
The Mugen 5 Rev.B is suitable for all Intel and AMD platforms and can handle CPUs with a TDP of 99W to 140W. The design is simple and the fans are quiet, so its perfect for a small form factor build.This solid cooler should last for years to come, and is one of the best on the market.
- Very good cooling performance
- Ã‚Â Very quiet; no noise pollution
- Ã‚Â Excellent value for money
- Ã‚Â Comes with 2 years warranty
- Ã‚Â Could be louder at higher speeds
- Ã‚Â It could be slightly more expensive
7. Arctic Freezer 34 Esports Duo
This is one of the best tower coolers I’ve ever used. It’s very well made, and the BioniX P-Series fan is the best option for high-end CPUs.While this tower cooler is designed for Intel and AMD platforms, you can still use it on any socket.
If you’re looking for a high-end tower cooler for Intel or AMD CPUs, then you need to look no further. The Freezer 34 eSports DUO is made from aluminium and has a nice brushed finish. It’s very well made and feels sturdy.
There’s also a large heat pipe on the bottom of the tower cooler, which helps to dissipate heat. It’s the same heat pipe that’s used on the Arctic Freezer 30, which is one of my favorite tower coolers. This is one of the most efficient heat sinks I’ve ever used. Two heat pipes transfer heat from the processor to the aluminium fins, and there are 54 fins to disperse the heat.
On the top of the tower cooler, there’s a large area for the processor, which is covered by the contact surface of the heat pipes.The BioniX P-Series fan of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is really quiet.
It works in pushpull mode, which is the ideal option for highend processors.This tower cooler is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets.Check out our troubleshooting guide if you’re having trouble assembling the Freezer 34 eSports DUO.
- Ã‚Â Ideal for overclocking
- Ã‚Â Compatible with most CPUs
- Ã‚Â Suitable for both Intel and AMD platforms
- Ã‚Â Lightweight; small size
- Ã‚Â Quiet operation
- Ã‚Â Easy to install and remove
- Ã‚Â Pricey
- Ã‚Â Requires a lot of space
In conclusion, CPU Coolers are essential for any computer. While the standard heatsinks are designed for Intel CPUs, there is no reason why they cant be used with AMDs Ryzen chips. The differences between the two platforms is not as drastic as it is for Intel CPUs. Because of this, many of the same rules apply to AMD CPUs as they do to their Intel counterparts.