When choosing the best CPU coolers for your computer, it is not easy to know what is the best one for you. There are many coolers to choose from, such as liquid, gel, air, and so many others.
In addition to the type of cooler you want, there are other factors, such as size, shape, and design, that you need to consider. Therefore, it is important to research before you buy the CPU cooler.
I have reviewed the best CPU coolers for your H510 NZXT case in this article. If you are looking for the best CPU coolers for your computer, these are the best options that you can consider.
At a Glance:
5 BEST CPU COOLERS FOR NZXT H510
1. NZXT Kraken X63 – Great aesthetics & performanceBest Pick
NZXT is a company that knows how to make cool products. Their first generation of the Kraken was a solid performer, but this new version is taking things to the next level.
The biggest change is the new infinity mirror design. Its 10% bigger and provides more vivid RGB lighting and better cooling. The cap also rotates 360Ã‚Â°, making it easier to place the logo in any position.
The performance is also improved. The fans are stronger, the tubing is reinforced, and the entire cooler is now made from premium materials.
All of these changes add up to incredible performance and efficiency. Another nice feature is the full CAM support. Its always great to see a company willing to improve its products to meet consumer demands.
NZXT is a trusted brand thats been around for a long time, and they know what consumers want. Im glad that they listened to the feedback and made this update. Its a well-built product thats a pleasure to use, and the Kraken X is an awesome upgrade from the original.
- New improved radiator fans; better cooling than before
- Ã‚Â New, improved looks; more sleek and attractive
- Ã‚Â New, improved build quality; the new design will last longer
- Ã‚Â New, improved price; cheaper than the previous version
- Ã‚Â New, improved features; it has more features
- Ã‚Â New improved performance; it has improved performance
- Ã‚Â Only available in one size
- Ã‚Â Limited to 240mm radiator fan
2. DEEP COOL Assassin Ridiculously quiet
The DeepCool Assassin III is a powerful CPU cooler designed for enthusiasts. Its heat pipes are made from pure copper, the best conductor of heat and the most efficient way to transfer heat from the CPU to the fan.
It can support overclocking CPUs and run them at higher speeds, and with a TDP rating of 280W, its ideal for serious overclockers. You can use the Assassin III with any motherboard as long as it has room for a 280W CPU. The Assassin III is also easy to assemble, and it doesnt take much time to get it running.
It has two 140mm fans that can provide good airflow, although they arent silent. But with a noise level of less than 30dB, the Assassin III should be able to keep your computer running quietly.
- Easy to install; easy to carry
- Ã‚Â Good airflow; good cooling performance
- Ã‚Â Convenient and easy to use
- Ã‚Â Great packaging; protects the product from damage
- Ã‚Â Not very quiet
3. Scythe Shuriken 2 Great compatibilityStaff Pick
If you want a smaller, quieter, and more affordable CPU cooler than the Noctua NHU12P, Scythe’s Shuriken 2 is for you. Its small, at only 58mm tall, and doesnt take up much space on your motherboard.
The heatsink’s base is made of copper, known for being able to conduct heat away from your CPU, and it also has four heat pipes on top to spread the heat.
The heatsink fins are made of aluminum, another good heat conductor. The heatsink also has a copper base plate that connects to the heat pipes.
Shuriken 2 has a 92mm fan, one of the smallest fans I’ve used. The fan is sealed and quiet, and it has good airflow. This is an excellent cooler for Intel CPUs but isn’t very good for AMD CPUs.
The reason is that AMD uses different socket types, and they require different-sized heatsinks. The heat pipes that Shuriken 2 has are too short to work with AMD CPUs.That means if you’re using an AMD motherboard, you’ll have to use something else. I’m not sure how the fan works, but it doesn’t seem quiet.
However, you’re good to go if you’re using an Intel motherboard. It is compatible with the LGA 1151 and AM4 sockets and will fit almost all the CPUs on the market today. I think it’s a great little heatsink, especially for the price.
- Ã‚Â Small and light; ideal for any case
- Ã‚Â Low profile; can be used in cases that are less than 65mm tall
- Ã‚Â It can be used in micro ATX and mini ITX motherboard
- Ã‚Â It needs to be paired with a compatible motherboard
4. NZXT Kraken Z63 Great for gaming
When shopping for a new CPU cooler, you want something that looks good, feels great and does its job perfectly.The NZXT Kraken Z63 fits that bill perfectly. Its got an elegant black-and-white color scheme with an all-black, brushed aluminum finish.
While it looks great, the Kraken Z63 is more than just a pretty face. It features a highly efficient 140mm radiator fan and a high-flow, dual-pin GPU connector.
This cooler is capable of keeping your processor cool for many years to come. Its also a low-profile design so that it wont get in the way of your motherboard.
The Kraken Z63 features a bright 2.36Ã¢â‚¬ LCD screen, which makes it possible to customize the look of your computer. Whether its a funny gif or CAM data, you can use the LCD to express yourself in an exciting new way.
The included Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid cooling perfection. Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
The nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
A 3-year warranty backs the Kraken Z63. The NZXT Kraken Z63 is one of the best CPU coolers on the market and is also the best looking. If youre looking for a premium, high-quality CPU cooler, its a no-brainer to buy the NZXT Kraken Z63.
- Easy installation; requires no tools to install
- Ã‚Â It can be used with CPU coolers up to 150mm
- Ã‚Â Suitable for air cooling
- Ã‚Â It is also compatible with AM3+ motherboards
- Ã‚Â Lightweight, durable and sturdy
- Ã‚Â It has a sleek and modernistic design
- Ã‚Â Requires a 240mm fan
5. Pccooler GID56A Great RGB lightingBudget Pick
This is another popular model from GIGABYTE, the Pccooler GID56A. It features a full-function RGB addressable fan and a large heat sink. The fan comes with a 12V 4pin connector and has a 120mm fan speed. Its also very quiet, but youll need to set it to low speed for a good noise level.
The aluminum heat sink is large and made of high-quality material. Its compatible with any socket and has a maximum TDP of 160W. While the fan is not the loudest, its still quite audible and may disturb you during gaming sessions. The fan has five very efficient heat pipes.
The fan and heat sink are well-designed, and theres no risk of overheating. However, the heat sink has a big fan, so it won’t be quiet when you use it. The Pccooler GID56A is a good option for those who want a quiet and cool solution.
- Extremely quiet
- Ã‚Â New design; sleek, smooth finish
- Ã‚Â Lightweight and portable
- Ã‚Â Highperformance, yet quiet
- Ã‚Â Compatible with all motherboards
- Ã‚Â Easy installation and removal
- Ã‚Â Rugged construction
- Ã‚Â It needs a little bit of time to install
- Ã‚Â Requires a few soldering skills
- Ã‚Â A bit of a difficult to fit
- Ã‚Â Not suitable for lowprofile motherboards
- Ã‚Â Only suitable for desktop computers
The best cooler is the one that fits your needs, so check out the NZXT H510. This is the most popular case among gaming enthusiasts because it fits perfectly with most components.
Theres plenty of space for hard drives and graphics cards. Other features include a top handle that lets you carry the case easily, three 120mm fans, and a built-in handle on the front.