Finding the best motherboard for IntelÃ‚Â® Core™ i58600K CPU is essential as it is a processor with powerful features. The best motherboard for i58600K can boost its performance and provide more RAM to improve the overall system performance. It is the most popular processor for gaming PCs and one of the most powerful processors for gaming PCs.
There are two types of motherboards: 1) ATX 2.0 and 2) MicroATX. The ATX motherboard has a form factor of 23.8 x 19.6 cm and the MicroATX has a form factor of 22.8 x 17.9 cm.
The best motherboard for i58600K should be compatible with IntelÃ‚Â® Core™ i78700K CPU. It has a better performance than the i58600K processor. Moreover, it can be used with the latest X570 chipset.
This review shows the detailed reviews of the best motherboards for i58600K, which are tested for compatibility with the latest X570 chipset.
At a Glance:
6 Best Motherboards for i58600K
1. ASUS Maximus XI HeroBest Pick
The ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero motherboard has everything you need to build the ultimate gaming rig. From the dual M.2 slots to the USB 3.1 Gen 2 and WiFi, there’s plenty to make this board great.The most important thing is the price. At $599, it’s half the price of its closest competitor.
The fact that it comes with the ROG brand name doesn’t hurt either. It’s a premium motherboard that’s worth every penny.ASUS has packed this motherboard with plenty of features. There’s a fiveway optimization system for better overclocking, a VRM that has intelligent monitoring and management, Aura Sync lighting, and preinstalled I/O shields.
There are four PCIE x16 slots that support SLI and Crossfire setups, along with three PCIE x1 slots. All of them are powered by a single 6pin power connector.The graphics card will require one PCIE slot, and the CPU will take up two of them. For storage, there are three SATA ports and two M.2 slots.
One of the M.2 slots is PCIe x4, which is perfect for a fast SSD. If you want to add more, there’s also a standard M.2 slot and a regular PCIe x4.
It’s equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, which will come in handy when building a networked PC.ASUS has included an audio jack for connecting external speakers. There are also eight USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeA ports and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeC port.
There’s no optical drive, but you can still use the front panel audio jack for DVD, BD, and SACD playback.The ROG Maximus XI Hero is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a premium gaming experience.
- Ã‚Â High performance and value; great performance and value
- Ã‚Â Lightweight; excellent airflow; good heat dissipation
- Ã‚Â Very fast; very reliable; stable performance
- Ã‚Â Great overclocking capability
- Ã‚Â Great build quality
- Ã‚Â Good sound quality; good speaker quality
- Ã‚Â Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for HD videos playback
- Not for AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card
- Ã‚Â Limited stock availability
2. ASUS Strix Z390E
The ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard is the highest-end Z390 motherboard we’ve yet seen.
The ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard is built with the latest Intel CPUs, including the 8th and 9th generation. It features the same PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for graphics cards, along with dual M.2 slots and three USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports. It also has dual SATA 6 Gbps connectors, Intel Gigabit LAN, and Intel WiFi 6 AC.
But the ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard doesn’t stop there. The board also has five-way optimization, which lets you adjust the CPU and memory speeds. It also has ASUS Intelligent Fan Xpert 4, which is designed to help you find the best temperature for your CPU and DRAM, and it can also help you tune your cooling system to get the best possible performance.
The ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard has a slew of features that should make it ideal for gaming.
It has a premounted I/O shield to make it easier to install, and it has the SafeSlot, designed to protect your motherboard from damage when inserting a larger CPU heatsink.The ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard also has ESD guards, preventing your components from being damaged by static electricity.
These features should ensure that your motherboard will be protected from damage during installation. The ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming motherboard comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Great performance; great value for money
- Ã‚Â Extremely powerful and reliable system
- Ã‚Â Fast and reliable wireless connectivity
- Ã‚Â Perfectly balanced for gaming, multimedia and productivity
- Ã‚Â Superb cooling and heat dissipation
- Not too much to complain about
- Ã‚Â Not too expensive
3. MSI Z390 EDGE ACStaff Pick
This is MSI’s first gaming motherboard in over a year, and it’s been a while since they’ve released a new product. But, they’re back! And with a bang.
If you’re looking for a highperformance motherboard that’ll support a 9th generation Intel processor, then this is the one for you.While the MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge does not come with an Intel 9th generation processor, you can still use it to power a 9th generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processor.
But if you’re looking for a 9th gen processor, then you’ll have to look elsewhere, as this motherboard doesn’t support them.But what it does support is 9th generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors.
This includes 9th generation Intel Core i3, i5, i7, and Pentium Gold / Celeron.These are all lowpower versions of 9th generation Intel processors, so you won’t see any benefits of having a 9th generation Intel processor.
But, if you’re looking for a motherboard that’ll support 9th generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors, then this is the one for you.
It’s also compatible with DDR4 memory, which is great. If you’re not using DDR4 memory, then you’ll have to look elsewhere for a motherboard that supports 9th generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors.
There are 6 DDR4 slots, 4 of which can be used to run DDR4 memory.The remaining 2 slots are M.2 slots, which can be used to run an SSD, an NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, or a SATA SSD.
There’s also 4 x PCI Express slots, 2 of which can be used to run a graphics card.
There’s 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeA ports, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeC ports, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeC port, and 1 x USB 2.0 port.The rear IO ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeA ports, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 TypeC port, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 TypeA port, 1 x USB 2.0 port, and 1 x audio combo jack.
The rear I/O ports also include 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x HDMI ports, and 2 x RJ45 LAN ports.And the motherboard supports Thunderbolt 3, which is great.
- You can connect up to 5 displays to the motherboard via DisplayPort, and it also supports 4K resolutions.
- It also supports M.2 SSD, which is great.
- There’s a dedicated NVIDIA GSync and AMD FreeSync ports too.
- And it has a total of 7 fan headers.
- It supports 3.5″ and 2.5″ hard drives, and it’s compatible with 2.5″ SSDs.
- There’s also a total of 6 SATA III connectors, and it supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10.
- There’s a total of 8 SATA II connectors, and it supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10.
- There’s a total of 6 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, and it supports a total of 8 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots.
- There’s a total of 4 PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, and it supports a total of 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots.
- There’s also a total of 4 PCIe 3.0 x4 slots, and it supports a total of 4 x PCIe 3.0 x4 slots.
- There’s a total of 2 PCIe 2.0 x1 slots, and it supports a total of 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots.
The motherboard supports Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Enterprise.The motherboard supports Windows 10 64bit, and it’s backwards compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Can be used for HTPC or home theater system
- Ã‚Â Supports both wired and wireless gaming peripherals
- Ã‚Â Has a sleek and modernistic design
- Ã‚Â Good value for money
- Ã‚Â Some gamers may find the fan noise to be too loud
- Ã‚Â Only supports one HDMI port
- Ã‚Â Doesn’t have a proper audio jack
- Ã‚Â Not suitable for
4. Asus TUF Z390Plus
Were getting ready to dive into the world of motherboards, and Im pretty excited to try out the latest ASUS TUF Z390Plus Gaming motherboard.
This one has some pretty awesome features, and if you look closely, youll notice that its packed with tons of features.First off, it comes with the latest WiFi 6 standard. ASUSs TUF line is known for using the newest tech, and this is no exception.
The TUF line is designed to be a gamers dream board, and this one is no different. Its equipped with a massive 7phase digital VRM, which is capable of handling the power needs of multiple GPUs and CPUs.
Thats not all though, the TUF Z390Plus has a dual M.2 slot for installing both M.2 SSDs or 2.5Ã¢â‚¬ drives, and two additional M.2 slots for adding SATA SSDs. There are also four more SATA ports for standard storage.
Next, the TUF Z390Plus has the latest USB 3.1 Gen2 port, which allows for transferring data up to 10 Gbps, and charging up to three devices at once.
Speaking of power, this board has 8channel HD audio, which allows for better sound quality than the previous generation. It also has an audio jack for connecting external speakers, and a headphone output that can connect to headphones.
Finally, the TUF Z390Plus has the most powerful gamingfocused motherboard in the TUF line, and thats not an understatement.
It has the highest amount of VRM phase count in the TUF line, which is crucial for keeping your system stable and providing consistent performance. It also has the largest number of RAM slots in the TUF line, and the fastest CPU socket.This is a great motherboard for people who want to get into gaming, and its also a great choice for overclocking.
- Sturdy and robust; militarygrade components ensure maximum durability
- Ã‚Â 8th generation Intel Core processor support
- Ã‚Â TUF LANGuard provides militarygrade protection for the motherboard
- Ã‚Â Includes ASUS AudioWizard software that optimizes the audio experience
- Ã‚Â Limited to only 8th generation Intel Core processor
- Ã‚Â Not compatible with Windows 7, 8 or 10; may need to upgrade
5. MSI Z390 PLUSBudget Pick
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DVI CFX ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard is one of the best motherboards that we reviewed in 2018. With a price of $200, it has great features and specifications.
This is a good one to consider if you are looking for a new motherboard. It has the latest Intel 9th Gen CPUs support, which means you get the best performance out of your system. If you want the best performance, you can choose the Intel 9th Gen CPUs and enjoy the best performance.
In addition, it has the latest Thunderbolt 3.0, making it compatible with the latest Thunderbolt 3.0 devices.
You also have the option to use 2x M.2 and U.2 for the best storage experience. If you want to play the latest games and watch the latest movies, this is the motherboard for you. It supports the latest HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.3.
And if you need more space for memory, you can go for the maximum capacity of 32 GB. If you want the best performance, this is the motherboard for you.
- Supports all the latest CPUs in the market
- Ã‚Â Supports dual channel DDR4 memory
- Ã‚Â Turbo USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- Ã‚Â Supports Intel Optane memory
- Ã‚Â Supports CNVi WiFi module
- Can only be used with Intel chipset motherboard
- Ã‚Â Has a small size